Thursday, October 15, 2009

".,neRvOuS sySteM: pArT 1.,"



I have learned that nervous system serves as our body's computer. I have learned the nervous tissues that made up of two types of cells- neuroglia or glial cells and neurons. ALso, I learned how neurons work. And I learned the used of spinal cord and spinal nerve in travelling the information from the brain.


If I will explainthis to someone, I will make it easy for them. Because I know that this chapter is a little bit harder to understand. I will make a concept map. And I will compare the nervous system to a computer for them to understand it well. Like nervous system, computer have "brain" also, the information is inputted using the keyboard, mouse, etc. And the computer's output-printers, speakers, etc. The nervous system have input which we refer as CNS or Central Nervous System. And ouput which we refer as PNS or Peripheral Nervous System. And after that, I will explain everything I learned about this chapter.


This chapter was reported by Cecille. Actually, I didn't understand her report because she just read all in the book, i think!. That's the reason why we all didn't listen to her and felt bored. If I were her, I will study hard my report for them to learn the topic and feel alive not bored. Good for me, I read her report that's why I learned a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment