Monday, January 18, 2010

.,The Different System.,


I have learned the different special senses such as sight, sound, taste, and smell. Also the other senses, such as general senses which are scattered throughout various regions of our body - heat, cold, pain, nausea, etc. - the cutaneous senses - touch, heatt, cold, pain- and lastly the visceral senses - hunger, thirst, and the need to urinate and defecate. I've learned also the different parts of our eyes and ears and the function.


If I will explain this to someone, I will draw or show them a picture of the senses. For the eye, I will show the internal and external structure of it and explain the function . For the ear, I will do the same and I will identify the three divisions of the ear which are the external, inner and middle. Not only the sense of sight and hearing but also the other senses. Like taste, touch, smell and etc. And I will explain the different disorders for the eye and ear.


Well, Patrick was the reporter but I'm not there when he's reporting. So, NO COMMENT to his report cause I don't know how he reported it.