Monday, January 18, 2010

.,eNdOcRinE sYstEM.,


I have learned in this chapter that the endocrine system produces and releases hormones into the blood to direct the activities of other body organs. I've learned also the different hormones of the different organs and its function.


If I will explain this to someone, as what I've done before, I will summarize it first and make a concept map. I will show them a picture of our body and the different organs. I'll identify first all the organs and tell the hormones of each. And ofcourse, the functions on how they work or what they do to our body. I will tell all the things I know in this lesson with understandable explanations.


Mikee was or should be the reporter. Because of unexpected happenings, she didn't reported her report..NO MUCH COMMENT!!!!